Pages

Friday, February 09, 2007

Loosing the ones you care about the most.

Have you ever lost your “Best Friend” or someone you love? How do you cope with that? When a sudden tragedy tears you apart and you are left in the end feeling alone and empty. The pain and hurting is more than “real” all you can do is wish that you had that person to be with you through the tough time. How can you stop loving when you loved with your whole heart? How do you wake up from a nightmare only to find out the truth, that it was real?
I’m not sure I have an answer, if there even is one. I suppose reality is something that is undeniable regardless of ones awareness of that reality.
I do however know what the answer is not, which really is a multitude of things to turn to in hope to extinguish the pain and confusion. This is why I turn to what really matters and to the truth. I choose to never give up, life is bigger and I have a purpose. I will never stop loving and a nightmare will never stop me from dreaming.

Don’t ever take for granted what you have today, because you never know what you’ll wake up to tomorrow to find that you have lost.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

One day at a time!
:)