Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Good

God is Good.
I love motorcycles. I love the feeling of riding down the road on a beautiful summer day, the feeling of the wind blowing against me, the feeling of handling the bike through the curves of an open country road. If you could see me through my helmet you would notice the grin. Sometimes I become aware of the fact that I am unconsciously smiling and I chuckle to myself because my mind is lost somewhere in a state of euphoria. God has created me as the person that I am, the adventure seeker or the creative thinker; this is what God intended when He made me. When I experience “good”, I experience God. This is my inspiration. It is moments in life like these that I can offer praise to my Creator for the inspiration He has given me, and this recharges my desire to serve Him as I live my purpose.

No comments: